Friday, February 3, 2012

Where DO I Find the Time???

I know, 52 books is pretty ambitious right, you probably think that I'm crazy. Maybe I am. But I don't think so. You see, all it takes is time, and finding time is many people's problem when it comes to reading. As I have embarked on this epic quest through some of the literary canyons of our culture I have needed to get creative to come up with time to read. I take the bus to school so I read on my ride to and from school. I read on my breaks at work. I take my own lunch to work so I have plenty of time to read during my lunch break as well. I have found myself watching a little less television, an episode here, an episode there. Sunday afternoons work great as well as Saturdays. Who can't come up with 30-45 minutes a day to read? That's one episode of television. I dare you to make the time to read 30-45 minutes a day! There, it's out there, and you know what? I think you can do it! So go ahead, pick up a book, get lost in Middle Earth, walk the sands on Tatooine, feel the rush of adventure! On second thought, don't, you probably wouldn't like it. It would probably be adventure overload to your mental receptors. Not to mention your wife will be be sure to wonder where her TV drone of a husband went and your boss will be wondering what's up with the strange diction in your emails you send him. I don't want to be the cause of so many wives, husbands, and bosses going through there days confused as to what has happened to the old you. So please, DON"T READ! Forget EVERYTHING I just said. BOOKS ARE NOT FUN! Really, I'm only thinking of you, honestly. Adventure is overrated anyways. Like they always say "That movie was way better then the book."